Wednesday, November 16, 2011

one of those days

Maybe its the production Im in taht is making me think back on certain thing. :/

I read back on some  blog entries ad I realize how happy I used to be hahaha. Emm it is a blatant sign that I havnt been myself.

AnywayIve blogged so much lesser because there hasnt been much to blog..considering how I know my blog entries are probably monitored by peoplle from my school. both ing SG and SYD.

Today I managed to leave school earlier. It was an awesome rehearsal and Im am still in soo much  awe of those I work with!

Havnt gotten in touch with alot of my SG friends in a long time. Most of it on facebook obviously..but that just makes me wanna go back and hang with them. one message isnt as good if one has to wait an entire day for a reply!

Went home straight after school. contemplated going out or staying out but didnt have the mood to do so. Even listening to music wasnt fun... its like nothing was worth doing in my time that I end up on the sofa doing nothing. THATS BAD!!!

Part of me wants to write a new song but I dnt have a muse..no inspiration...

SIGHHH

I could keep thinking abt wht I need to bring to SG or bring back from SG or do in SG but thats making hte rest of hte days in SYD agonizing.

So now ive taken to listening to Take That on mp laptop..pphhffff

even going to the cityis boring!

okay I shall stop boring those who actually do read this...not that Ive thought of something else to do...Im just gonna try again...

God Bless

No comments: