Saturday, November 26, 2011

Long chats

Had a llloonnnggg chat with Sonal. About our past relationships. Reminded me of how happy I was before.

Despite how Im not in it now, the memories were still golden. I still smiled and laughed at them.

While a part of me missed him still, at hte same time very sure that nothing could be done to rewind time, I actually was more happy than sad that I had those memories.

Im not sure whether i miss him and still love him..or whether I just miss having someone...

And Im sorry to keep talking abt this in all my entries so far. Maybe it is because I am in a foreign country and Im alone...

The long chat we had was a very fruitful one. Both of us with our pasts yet agreeing on so many principles and thoughts and ideas...

OH well...they always say that time will heal all things. Im gonna be naive and believe that is still so. :)

God Bless

No comments: