Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Words to the would be...

Sitting in the rehearsal room alone. It refreshing, opposed to a whole bunch of chattering  TPs in the room. Playing Adele's Turning Tables.

Felt the need to write you a letter but that would be weird because I don't even know who you are. hahaha

But I already expect that byt eh time we do meet, there would be much much to say about ourselves. It would feel like we have known each other since the beginning and after such a long time away from each other, it would be only natural that we recount to each other what we've missed out in each other's lives.

Of course, I'll leave out the bits about other guys in my life. Ive learnt the hard way that such information could hurt what we would have between us.

At a time like this, I do miss you. Where are you now? with another girl? overseas?

I keep reminding myself that the reason why we havnt met is because we are not ready for each other yet. Yap. we both need abit of prepping, training and stuff that would make us right for each other. No I dont expect you to be perfect, and I hope you dont expect me too. Because I cant...

I thought of this a few days ago...about how when u do come into my life, there would be many precious people that I will have to introduce you to. They are all people I hold dear to my heart but remember that of all the people I know, I love you the most. Right after Jesus Christ. :)

I sorta hope you'd be willing to join me in my happiness when Im with the students..but that would be a qn for another time. It would be awesome though.

I guess on hindsight, Im glad I dont have you now. Imagine how terrible it could be to have a distance relationship! I used to think that distance relationships arent a problem if 2 people love each other alot..but I realize that maybe hte more 2 people love each other in a distance relationship, the harder it gets. because it hurts longer and the loneliness is lonelier just as the darkness gets darker...

But of course thats my brain speaking. my heart often disagrees.

I do miss you... would be good to go home to see you there. And us just curling up ont he sofa, watching mindless tv. :)

No comments: