Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Homosexuality

I sense raised eyebrows... No Im not homosexual.

On the contrary, I realized that I have come across quite a few homosexual people in my life. some of whom I do care for in a sibling sort of way.

Especially since coming to Sydney, I've gotten to know more homosexuals and it's like a window into a new part of the world.

This new world is actually as sensitive and as compassionate as those of people who are straight.

Alot of the homosexuals I've come to love are really nice people!
While I know that I do not orientate towards that way, I have respect for them and I also realized that most of them are fantabulously artistic and smart and ingenius intellects. I truly respect them for that.

I really wanted to say this because I see in them sooo much and I realize how little of them I know. Especially very few who are openly homosexual. And because they are so open, it also means they put their real selves up front so quickly that it humbles me. For me to be included into the knowledge of this identity that they readily give...

God Bless

No comments: