Monday, July 31, 2006

Manahmanah

Shout out to Josh! Wow! You finally stumbled onto my blog! Hahahah good for you! Wahahahah yah just kidding

Today, rushed down to auntie's office to return her stuff. cost me a half day leave but I can finally sigh a big sigh of relief. :) Its fun to walk from Bugis to arab Street :P

Went down to WorldVision and did abit fo donating. bought a shirt, a towel and a bear (for my colleague) Why? Been wanting to do it for awhile..just never got down to doing it. In fact, finally getting down to something feels good! Saw Terrence Chao in the office (World Vision) Apparently...abit of shooting going on. :) Cool? Emm okay lah..He's an old fart. I wont go ga ga over him! maybe Sean Connery hahahahahah

Work was tight..been getting a fwe mistakes..as usual, feel bad abt em but I keep telling myself that Im ok. God is with me! :)

Somehow, I seem to have gotten myself into abit of shit..the same old shit but dont worry, God has given me willpower. :) Felt good to go to church yesterday. sorta feels like Im back on the right track...not going to church, is like egtting lost? Going yesterday made me steer myself int he right way for the rest of the week. Abit weak huh..Im still learning yah. :P Im gonna get myself baptised soon....end Aug (yah its been postponed) Cant wait....

BTW, those of you who are on abt WOMAD, let me know..planning to get tixs soon. :P

Cant remeebr what else wanted to say..one of those silly thought in my head again..why this? why that? If this. If that.... Haiz....think some more lah Ning! Think till ur head swells! Hahahaha

K shall end here peeps!

GOD BLESS!

No comments: