Monday, October 23, 2006

Frens

I think Ive hit a wall again....its only been once that I've felt that my frenship wth someone is dissipating...but now..its happening again. This time...it hurts the most....

I dont know what to do and somehow Ive come to some crazy conclusion that silence is best....Leaving is best. I dont normally talk to this person coz it brings back memories...and hence, we've kind of distanced ourselves from each other....but how do i put it? its like a thorn stuck in the flesh...pulling is pain and pushing is pain...

When I dont see a reply to my email....I naturally get into a fear or sadness...that he's avoiding...forgetting to reply...just dont cut it when he's obviously checking his mail. So maybe it wud be better to stop fighting for this fren....even if this fren is too dear to me?

I fear this feeling....I especially hate the fear of someone close to me...not wanting to be near me...guess its low esteem....its also an experience inflicted phobia.

Anyway experieince also tells me that Im emotional only for awhile....and experieince tells me that best frens dont die off that easily...

Father....I trust in you...I trust that everything that happens..all troubles...work to my way at the end of the day. Father, frens come and go easily but let me always remember that those that matter most..are the ones that stay...and that no fren is fren without you bringing us together.

God Bless

No comments: