Monday, October 23, 2006

New lives....old lives

2 simple natural things happened through the weekend....it happens all the time but the fact that they are both relaed to me...makes you see the whole picture.

Sat, my colleagues 3rd child was born
Sun, my bro's grandma died

Life goes on doesnt it?

As my bro talked abt how he felt.... one similar concept came about...... reality just "doesnt seem to register". At this stage, facts are so easily forgotten because our hearts are feeling so much otherwise...Where have I felt that before? When someone I loved to death...left.... at that ponit all I could say is.... "it doesnt register"

But that got me thinking...how much something would have to mean to someone, to let that whole "unregisterable" phenomenon happen....

Dont let me go into all that again...Ive climbed out of the whirlpool and giong back would be stupid. But as my bro was crying his eyes red....it made me remember my auntie who died last year. I was sad....but I cried the hardest when I saw my grandparents come into the room....they are older but their hearts are the most fragile. My heart broke for my grandpa...

So...is not knowing your relatives well enough...a good thing? or bad thing?

God had plans for all of us yesterday...it rained like crazy, the cab stopped my fren and I at the wrong part of the hospital, making us walk the maze to the right wing......if He hadnt done that....we would have been there before she died...but my bro would not have gotten the chance to say goodbye properly...

Father, you work your ways but I love you...I know nothing bad comes from you but Satan...In fact, for Murphy's law....I do believe that Murphy is AKA Satan. Father, work in my bro's heart and keep him and his family strong....

God Bless

No comments: