Monday, October 09, 2006

good students...bad students...

what makes students good? or bad? dunno leh... Hard to explain...

The new fren I made recently..turned out to be not so...fantastic afterall...

Much as I know he's more mature than others...he is also bitchier....

I know ive been struggling to get my emotions on check and right now, I do believe Im over certain things. :P

Had to settle some stuff. abit of firefighting...but it sorta still makes me wonder why Im given a big club to handle...my ex's club...he was the president...the current president recognises me....and the previous president recognises me too hahahahahahha Maybe its because I always wished that I could interact with people of different nationalities

Im sressed because I wanna do well with my job but somehow I feel like Im contrantly struggling to keep afloat. I know I can eventually..I know I can because I have God.

Been missing church recently...sigh....miss the sermons...they give me strength...

Thanks guys for being so patient with me during these months of inactivity....I hope I havnt lost any frens or made enemies in the process...I love you guys...in fact..through the musical, I know Ive changed...my attitude has changed...my heart has grown bigger...

God Bless!

No comments: