Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yoh! Honey! Im home!

Woh! Its been such a long while since I came to blog! Sooo much I wanna say....

Im at Mac Donalds now, had a long chat with one of my sisters and its been sooo long since we talked....I was happy hahahaha

Havnt exactly spoken about the musical and maybe I shud exercise some censorship on it hahaha coz I know my colleague is reading em..even my boss.

So many things Ive learnt in the musical....I see how different I am to the rest of the cast...I am more grown up and more serious...maybe this musical meant more to me...does it? It does mean alot to me....but more? Or is it coz Im another Mary, trying to please and hence, rushing around the kitchen to prepare food for Jesus, while my younger siblings or Martha, sits by Jesus feet and listens to Him. Am I being too serious? Couldnt I have just let go? Was I too worried about work and all other stuff? Was I being to harsh on Martha because she was taking the easy way out? Is this even the same.... In Mary and Martha's case, Jesus is more important, hence cooking isnt the better thing to do at that time..but...in this case? Which one was more impt? To me......both. Hence I was serious on both work and musical....

After all that...all the small notes that everyone gave me...touched my heart...after all this, I love them and they are my little bros and sisters and I do feel guilty for being stern but I hope they understand. :P

Did an MRI scan last week...the indicator for my usual throat cancer check-ups has gone up abit and so an MRi Scan was warranted. The results was out yesterday and the result...im clear. No unusual swelling except for lymphnodes...Im fine. I saw my brain and my throat and my skull and my eyeballs.....yep..those are mine....hahahahaha says the doctor who is as lame as me hahahaha My dad went too.

Anyway...a blood test was taken again and 2 wks later, I gotta go there again. If its as high as the 2 previous tests, Im in for a biopsy.....not good! General Anaestetic (if its spelt that way) Biopsy. Ie: They make me sleep and go in deeper. Sound bad? Yeah it is...worse hahahahaha But you know what...I know God is with me. That Im so certain of, that I know I dont ahve to go for biopsy!

God has been my pillar of strength these many months and Im so thankful. Like I mentioned before, Im now baptised and that to me...is great news! I had my 1st communion last sunday and the feeling is surreal...I cant believe I was holding the cup and bread in my hands...I always used to see people do it...never knew how it felt...I always wondered what they were thinking holding those things, not that they were really grand to hold or behold...the cup was made of plastic and the bread was normal crackers....but what it symbolises or rather to put it better, what we are reminded of with these 2 things....is Jesus....

How can anyone who has God, feel powerless.....

My job scope has exploded into something Im scared to think of but I much as Im still grabbing at the dark now, I know that God will give me the wisdom to handle things as I go along and there is no better mentor and tutor than God who is always wth me and always wise....I will have His wisdom. This is a proclamation and not a passing remark.

Ive made many new frens these many months...many siblings and thinking of them and feeling the love for them, makes me feel happy and ....xing fu hahahhahaha blessed. Once again I stick by the theory that guys and girls can be best of plutonic frens! And also, if any one were to harm my siblings, I'll be the 1st to hang them! Im thankful that some of them have found their partners and gone into parenthood or even marriage hahahahah Its good to know that the blessings I get from God, overflows. Something I used to tell myself and God...that I dont mind losing someone I love...if it means that everybodyelse around me will eventually find their right one and live in bliss...and understand how it is to love someone like I have. :p Thank you Father for fulfilling my wish. Maybe then, some of my best frens would have kids and I could have kids without having to go through the usual way or even medical procedures hahahahahah Ie: God children.

Ironically....yes I am still looing after my ex's old club and its funny how the senior year stuents still know me as who I used to be in relation to my ex ( the ex president) hahahahaha I must admit that Im having fun taking care of this group of people hahahaha Im cool with it! I intend to be a fren and not an officer..hence Iev banned them to call me Ms Ho! Over my dead and mouldy body! Id rather be called Ms Ning (only on formal occassions) and Ning (on others) than other names. Not that I hate "Ho" but that I know the age gap between us and I dont need to feel superior allt he time..I want them to be able to talk to me....Ho stops that.

K Im gonna go off now. To all my annas, akkas, tankachis and thambis, Happy Deepavali!. To my adiks and kakkaks and abangs, Happy early Hari Raya! To the rest, I love you all too!
Im missing all your company! Hugs and kisses!

God Bless!

No comments: