Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wohooo! (cool shit sign!)

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday night, aside from my friends attempting to throw me int he pool. That was (if some of you dont know) an INSTANT way to get me pissed. My face literally changed when they did that..and my mood too.

But aside from that, I had the time of my life :P Thank you God for blessing me with so many people who care about me. Not that those who didnt come, dont care...they do! But I get to see abit of how much they love me. Even those that wanted to throw me into the pool....If they didnt know how to swim, they wud jump into the pool to get me out if I did get thrown in and had trouble getting out... or do I have too much faith in them... hahahaha

Anyway to put crudely on how I was sabohed yesterday, I was forced to have a facial of chocolate cake, and got humped. Dont spray ur drink all over the screen n no use wiping the screen or ur eyes...yes...I had a friend physically over my back...disgusting! hahahaha

I have also found out the 3 reasons why I dont like to organise my own birthday parties....
1) I hate to chase friends etc for RSVP (makes me feel like Im forcing someone to go)
2) I dont want to create a condusive env for ALL my friends to gossip about my whole life. I have done my fair share of stupid things in my 23 years...eg: breaking my chin....
3) I dont wanna get dunked!

I guess by the end of that day, alot of my frens now know that I hate being dunked.. They know which buttons they can press and which cant. It is relative....If I had a bf dunk me, how can I be angry? Hehehehehhe Provided he gets me up again!

I thank God for letting me live such ablessed life. Despite the work in my life and the stress and the pain and dissappointment I had....I am still happy at many times. God has never let me forget that He is there for me and that I have His strength and His hand to hold onto. :) God is great!

Will write more later. :P

God Bless!

No comments: