Monday, October 02, 2006

back at work...dazed

Today's plan is to rearrange my workspace...if I dont, Im gonna hate work today....

Had a long chat w one of my bros and.....in a way, i came out of it wondering if what Ive been doing was right...much as he assures me otherwise...

Last night I had a dream again...a dream I havnt had in awhile but due to last night's chat, i shud have know that it wud come out. The dream was hopeful but Ive come to a point that not every coincidence is meaningful....especially not this dream.

Im not gonna brood over it anyway...it is amazing though...how vivd he deram was hahahah and how even after time..the details still seem intact hahahah

Today will be a bloody long day...bloody bloody BLOODY long day!

BTW....Im finally baptised! Hehehehe did the ceremony yesterday and Im sooo glad I did! I now Im not te same anymore...:P Im Super Ning now! My strength flowth from Godly rivers! Hehehehahahahaah

Gonna hang up here.

God Bless all of you!

No comments: