Thursday, October 12, 2006

New room? New job scope? new post-its pasted on my screen

alot has to be done...room moving...musical talks abt reruns...doc's appointments...hinking abt how to further improve my voice...aikido....

Just attended my new club's event and what can I say...maybe its coz its my ex's club..maybe coz I know people there, maybe coz of my interests...I feel like im startng to love my new club! Hehehehe God does know what I like.
All tht the times that I wished I cud take up a new language...Ive been pushed intot he source of many new languages...think Im gonna start learning from my international students...on their mother tongue...cool? COOL!

Life is starting to take its original form except, im still going through withdrawal syndrome from the musical.

The only prob with being an officer in school, is that yu make frens with students and 3 ears, they move on...new batches come and go and before you know it...you've forgotten abt the 1st batch..or vise versa. I know some dont forget you & do come and visit....those are rare. :P

K back to work! :)

God Bless!

1 comment:

Josh. said...

Hey..how's life nowadays...hope all's well yea..i'll see u really soon yea neighbour..hee