Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I feel a fever coming up

Feel abit feverish today...my head or body feels hot but my feet and fingers feel cold...hope this doesnt escalate to something big...

Had the enrolment stuff coming on and the 1st comperes training last sat.

Since comperes, sparc and ISC are now under my charge, I aspire to bring them all up to standard. Yeah man!

Anyway, last sat's compere AGM and training was the best Ive seen... :) Made me proud! There was sooo much advice given and I hope the juniors got it all down coz I think it all came flowing like a fountain or burst water pipe. :) When we were done w the training, the juniors believed that it was worth missing work for and that it was really fun and fruitful. AMEN! Wohooo!

ISC did me proud yesterday when they give it their best and contributed to the enrolment...so much that SPSU was told to follow us...seems they were so motivated by ISC that they didnt slack too. AMEN! All the way! With us they will never be alone!

The SPI boss came to ISC booth yesterday, saw our slides and videos and said he wanted a copy to let students see how intl students can adapt to Spore life..or SP Life They want us to help organise events I think. :P WOHOOO! AMEN AMEN AMEN!

Finally got some stuff ironed out so I happy for that too!

Got an event tomorrow...its funny how I was allowed to do it but Im doing it...:P

April is coming...its funny how I seem to be very "fren" w people of this month hahahah except for my dad...

K well the summary thoughts of this entry...is that Im sooo proud of the students Im in charge of, sometimes its not so much of what I do...but what they do...They are very smart and all thats needed at times...is a little ray of light to shine the room...in this case..all I ever needed was to show them a concept and they know and understand the meaning of it.

Slowly okay? We try and build this slowly? Im not superwoman.

Thinking of all this..I wonder if I cud keep this club for a few years...I will try my best to bring them higher. Even so...I know the longer I am with them, the more I'll miss them...That is the prob with reshuffling...

Okay I end here. To all my students: Im SOOOOO PROUD of you guys! LOOK! We're clapping! And we're making rhthmyn (cant remember how to spell)

God Bless!

No comments: