Saturday, June 23, 2007

2 more to 555

damn! I didnt realize how many entries ive written since I started! 553...this is the 554th one...

JUst read my SPARC;s reply abt our future club activites and things we need to do..for the 1st time in my life, I found an email truly entertainnig.The president has a very funny way of writing emails to everyone, that it really sounds like he's saying every word in front of you! Hahahah endearing lah this batch of students....

For the past few days..been having a relapse...wondering why..maybe its cos its his birthday? I missed it while focusing on SPARC&Comperes Camp...was wondering of whether to drop him an email and wish him a great birthday..but I chickened out..Pride maybe...I didnt want me wishing him happy birthday, make him get any ideas...shudnt be aby ideas anywhere anymore...Nor do I wanna expect him to say Happy Birthday to me either...
Yet...I feel evil...evil to keep mum.....He is afterall my best friend rite? Distant and seldom talking best Fren...I smell irony...

Anyway...I was looking throgh all the old compere and sparc files and guess wat?!?!? I found the registration forms of the students in my batch and the consecutive batches...Hahah saw Calista's old picture, Neethiya's old pictures and even julians! hahahah I deem this, COOL SHIT!
Alot of stuff needs to be done on both clubs side...really need help with this...Hmmm

PLUS...was planning to drop a mail to all my students for teh "Help Nng pack her Storeroom like room" Hahahahahahaha

K well...aside from yesterday's fwe drops of tears, Im fine. :D Btw..optician says my eyes abit dry...

Lastly, thank God for my grandma's discharge out of the hospital.. :)

K things to do within this month: Cut my freaking long hair, go to gym more often, take up singing or hip hop dance. :P

All in all in my life, MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! His grace and love for me! Amen!

God Bless!

No comments: