Tuesday, June 12, 2007

SPARC&Comperes

:)

Had a show and tell session yesterday... all the juniors had a chance..they spoke of their most precious posession (in a way) aot of them had their family in mind..shared abt their families and their troubles...alot sharead abt their past relationships...a few cried...most laughed...as usual..the seniors were able to make sad situations funny...

Jasper came back to watch...

when I got sabohed to do it..I could only dot he cliched thing...the thing that meant alot to me...was them....its so cliched that its flawed....but seriously...

I think what hits me most abt SPARC & Comperes..is how much I was able to bond and have soo much fun and find my best frens there....its something I want all of them to have...the seniors this year didnt have a good 2 yrs in SPARC or Comperes or with each other...that being so, them coming together and working it out...has been a huge achievement.... I hope this year...things wud be good....

I really really hope that this year....our juniors can have the bond i had....

Being the officer of these clubs is like...a dream come true...in a way....

Im proud of my seniors...my yr3s...very proud of them.....as for my year 2s....i still worry.....I still worry abt how they cud cause a scar in the bond between the clubs..and how they could cause the reputation of SPARC or Comperes to go down....

Anyway...I also had abit of good news yesterday....my sista is finally attached...we've known each other since sec sch...she's always been someone very independant and mature and level-headed and Im soooo glad that she's found someone. :) As she recounted her happy moments and how they got together....I cant help but smile man! Hahahha but I guess..whenever anyone recounts happy times..I will eventually end up thinking abit abt my own happy times..afterall everything we feel for others is related to how we felt or how we could feel...
Yes I still do remember a few past moments...or rather...Ive kept it at the back fo my mind...and so the feelings were also quite embedded in the back of my mind...
Yesterday's talk brought some of that out...sweet and sour I guess but none that would make me cry again... :)
Whats the happiest thing in this whole experience..is that my sista finally knows what it feels like to be in love...to have someone to love...

God Bless

No comments: