Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Its coming! Its coming!

few days back, I flipped the whole house upside down, just to find my songs...my book of songs....didnt find it....2 days back, I took a chance on searching my office and my Moberly counter...I found it at the Moberly counter....My heart started beating again....

Time is getting short...SPARC&Comperes Camp is coming. It is this coming monday till thur morning (i think)

To all SPARC n Comperes Alumni,

13 June is the Big Nite
Theme: Pyjama Partyish
Attire: Pyjamas or home clothes...no boxers, no sexy lingerie...no outlandish attires...
Time: Arnd 7 till late
What to bring : Bring your stuff toy or pillow or blanket etc...

Its gonna be a great chance to get together again guys. :)

Had a sucky event today...Feel sooo bad coz we forgot abt the most important prizes...our hearts did a few flips...My poor compere whom I thought was gonna have a smooth time doing this whole event....was surprised by soo many impromptu moments that I had to help her...

Im sorta wondering how much I can take...sooo much to do man! Im trying to divide my time and make it smoother...less distracting etc....

I sometimes wonder if I am cut out for all this office work shit...maybe Im not...we see how...

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah lau...a pyjamas party...never been to one...the only one i witness was at a Mac near my place...for kids during x'mas season...
Cant join u for the concert during mid june as reservist is on, but the "Jump" performance end of june i'm going!

Warmest Regards,
ByPassing