Thursday, June 14, 2007

I need a break...

somethings wrong with me...my body hasnt been doing very well...got a perpetual tummy ache and need to burp....

Lost my laptop yesterday morning...still sour abt that...

My SPARC and Comperes just finished their camp and it seems like a very successful one...for the juniors at least...for the seniors, I feel more work needs to be done...

I told the juniors that they would have to bear with me being bitchy and demanding because its for their own good. abit like Angel criticising me whenever I compered....the greatest achievement for a compere is to be able to compere impromtu..for mine..it was getting angel's approval...sad but true...

Yesterday, the alumni had a whale of a time laughing at the junior's performances...I must say that the idea of having the alumni back was sooo exciting to me that I was over the moon about it! Cal, wendy, carol, shifa, tim, adam and I. :D

I was abit sad to leave the juniors earlier than I wanted but I wanted to be with the alumni as well... :)

This afternoon the SPARC seniors got one of their members to call me and say that he "loved me" It was a punishment/pratical joke/bored and sad attempt to amuse...... :/ Oh watever...kids...

K anyway..gotta run!

God Bless!

No comments: