Monday, June 18, 2007

reminisce...

Post camp days...

Having gone through the camp...I realize theres alot of things we need to change...or do...
- Im considering looking at the year2s to see who are the ones whom are incapable to do duties...I guess its a mistake for some of them to be in and quite honestly..Id rather have those whom are willing, then have those who dont want to do and keep trying to wiggle off it...
- Need to look at attires....some skirts are too long, some too short...its quite ridiculous...
- discipline....attitude

Just dropped a msg in the OLD comperes yahoo group to vent abit of frustration...wondering if anyone actually goes back to read that...am I the only one caught in history?

Theres sooo much that needs to be done for these 2 clubs...Im getting very scared...theres alot more things I need to do aside from this that Im worried of losing attention in my other stuff too...all in all..I need help...HELP!

I guess diong all this brings back alot of very good memories, some not so good as well...I wasnt the most capable of the lot...and Im still not...how now brown cow?

Aside from that..Ive got other clubs to worry about...

God Bless

No comments: