Wednesday, June 20, 2007

love problems...

My sista smsed me today.. she wanted to talk...seems shes having probs with a stupid fortune teller who said she might 2time her bf...

If I was there, Id slap the fortune teller....or laugh at his face...

Anyway..she's been quite upset since then and wanted to talk to me about it...I tried to get her not to dwell nito this silly fortune teller's words because what he says might not come true...and her questioning herself at such an early stage...is pointless...overemphasizing on it will only cause her to overscrutinize the relationship... :/

Poor sista... I hope she feels the love I felt before...This is the 1st time Ive really seen her cry...and I must say that Ive known her for a long time and seen her grow from a tomboyish girl, to a very pretty confident girl. :) The 1st time I saw her since a long time, I couldnt help but stare at her and look at how she's changed, while listening to her talk... :)

I remember telling God that I wudnt mind not having someone so long as the ones I treasure find theirs... God is fulfillng my wish :)

Got another friend who's flying off next month and thinking of allt he memories we all had , gonna miss her...shes doing her masters! damn! Hahahahah

Alot of things are happening....all Im thankful for is that God is letting things go the right way. :)

God Bless

No comments: