Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fing wrong timing...

I hate...having things clashing...this time's camp seems to clash w the whole freaking world!

Ive got students who cant come coz their families have this prob and that prob....I have Poly Forum and Leaderhsip Training Camp clashing as well....

Its harder for me to enforce the rules when eveyrone has something they have to attend to....I was quite frustrated and half of me felt like calling the camp off...

I had a chat w the students..both yr1s and Yr2s..in fact the ones that deserve scolding are those who didnt come at all! With no reason whatsoever!

The rest of the Comperes were warning their juniors abt my President and I and how fierce we could be...

Haiz....Im irritated w Murphy....

Anyway...just checked with timothy (SPARC) and it seems that, calista, timothy, timmy foo, shifa, saad, wendy, carol...wohooo!

Im soo darn excited!!! Ive got my baggy shirt and baggy shorts laid out for this occassion..plus my teddy bear is ready for action too :P Cant freaking wait for tomorrow!

Okay okay...aside from tomorrows action, today is my dad's birthday so Im trying my best to leave office early, rush home w a tray of sashimi!!!! Fresh juicy sweet sashimi! :P
Dad objected to sashimi but I insist hahahah silent insisting!

K gotta go back to work! Aye alumni! Remember ah!

God Bless!

No comments: