Thursday, August 06, 2009

1st sighting of bestest best bro

So he popped by SP and it was NDOC. Most of the SAA staff were busy at the audi but htey still remembered him. Yeah he was popular.

I was briefing the students when he came up to me and it was like "OOiii!" hahahaha Man! he hasnt changed! Or at least thats what I feel. He's got the same look, same built, no indian tummy (thank goodness) hahaha SAME LAH!
Gave a hug, noting that students were around so the hug could pretty much fit a small elf in between. :) But a hug nonetheless so no hard feelings.

Yeah well Im happy so far because I know that Im pass the stage of letting the past dominate my reactions as much.

We went to teh corner seat to talk and because NDOC was starting..we couldnt talk much.

Much to say but none of which is negative. so rest assured.


It feels like old times! Before the major drama that is. Felt like we were new friends and school students talking abt old times hahahah


After NDOC, Roland Tan came up to me and told me that Pravin was back coz he knew how close we were. :) Thanks Sir. I know . Glad he went to find you too.

Was thinking abt it and wondered why after all these years, Id still have the same urge to tell him abt my life...its not the same with some others in fact but for him its always been the case.
In fact, I now know that out of all those whom Ive spoken to ,made friends with etc..Ive only had this same *telling life story* urge to a small bunch.


Hmmm..

K lah ..enoug lunch break taken

God Bless

No comments: