Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dont think abt how much u love God, but how much God loves you

So my students are all stresszed w projects and exams now..abit of a breather for me.

Alot of pple asked me how I was doing since my "all hell broke loose" blog entry and just to letcha know. Im fine. Anger and sorrow doesnt stay long w me

Went to the career fair today just to explore my further studying options but nothing much to see really so I got out earlier. Walked around a fair bit before I went down tot he Japanese School for their Summer Festival. It was packed!!! I wonder how the real one in Japan is because theres so much local flavour in tihs that I got abit dissappointed. :/

By the end of the day I knew I really should spend more time with God;s word. I know that I should further study but I dont know what and somewhere in my brain...I keep going back tot he idea of radio broadcasting. Yet I havnt done anything abt it and Im abit scared to.

Need God to dispel my fears by leaning on His love and provision for me. If God is with me, who can be against me? And knowing my God who is rushing to provide for us at the drop of a hat...He will...All thats lacking now..is my consent and my placing my problems on Him.

Tomorrow is Sunday. Day of Rest and dwelling in His love..A day to know Him more :)

1 comment:

Jas said...

i misss you ning!! Soooo stress now :( see you soon!!Hav cookies on my behalf!!