Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My bestest best bro is back! Wohoo!

Instant cheerer-uper!!!

Havnt seen my bro in years lah! Now we've all graduated and got our own jobs etc so life is different but just thinking abt my bestest best bro coming to Spore for awhile is excellent!!

Grandma of all good news given the season!

I do wish I wasnt working and had time to sit and chat w him because it is somethign we've never done for years even. In fact the last time we met up, we didnt chat at all. I guess at that point of time..things were still abit problematic.

I soo wanna tell him abt whats been happening around in school. Bring him on the grand tour..afterall..things have changed drastically in the school.
I know we both still have the passion for compereing and I still tell my juniors abt the event, He, adam and I did. that to me..was the best event I ever did.. :)

Im happy now. :) and the happiness I feel is the type of happiness that has taken me years to achieve. Thing is..there was a point of time where it was very hard to forgive this bro of mine for what he did. It took me a 3 years hahaha but Im past that stage. I always knew that frenship is more precious to us than anythingelse. And while I battled with being the bestest best sis and the ex-friend/sibling...I choose the former and forced myself to work on it. No choice really.

So while i dont exactly know how this time's little reunion would be because of teh lack of contact, I still hope that the "can say anything" bond is still there...cause I know I still have loads to update him about. :) Esp my grannies...

Welcome back to South East Asia BBBro!!

God Bless

No comments: