Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nuggets of Truth

Sunday was good and the anointing was so strong that even before the sermon started, I got a nice revelation. Because Jesus has given the final answer to Satan and died on our behalf and resurrected, We who believe Jesus is our saviour, are righteous in His sight and Satna has not hold on us. We are hte righteous children of God who have God as our provider. We are rich beyond compare..

Anyway, the office has been alot quieter and its during the exam periods and holidays that I start to miss the students. Yes I admit! I do miss my students lining up outside my office to see me Wahahaha! I miss spending time doing silly things with them. Dang!

SOOO I miss you guys but study hard peeps.

Love you all!

God Bless

2 comments:

Kimchi said...

hehe, i know u will MISS me!!!! =DDDD

anyways, i think im gonna pass my papers. BUT i dun think im getting anything above 60... zzz!

kimchi said...

oh ya, i MISS u tooooo! tk care!!