Sunday, August 09, 2009

Everybody says I sounded depressed.

Yah so Im not depressed...maybe more like stressed. :/

Anyway met up w bestest best bro.

Haiz...you know while the problem is gone....I dont know if the aftermath of the problem has resulted in me losing my bestest best bro too.

Sad really but I can't help it can I? I know I didnt really speak to him face to face but we did chat. Yet I would prob never get the face to face (nobody else) conversations again and quite honestly..I know I shouldnt rely on him for that coz he definitely isnt coming back to stay in Spore. Its gonna be UK from now on.

Its easy to say " I dont know" but I do know.

Its a pity really... :) Coz I know he'd always be the bro I can tell everything too coz we shared a time frame that is relevent to each other even now. Everything I cud complain abt or talk abt now..would not require further background info because he knows who I talk abt.

So looks like id have to admit defeat haha He will always be someone I can talk to but I pretty much dont have a bestest best bro anymore. And once you label someone that, there cant be another bestest best bro hahaha
I guess it was the idealistic and happy go lucky me that thought I had found a best brother to share life stories with.

BTW...Have a student/friend who was commenting that day on not believing how she would ever be attached and be lovey dovey her guy. I say..I know how you feel and my past sentiments exactly. All I can say is that the person you will be with...will be a person whom you can talk to. Even talk to about everything. Even if it sounds funny now.
And so when all words are said and oth of you understand each other so well...then you will have a bond so strong that words dont have to be said to know what he's thinking.
With that bond...and that amazing a relationship..and if the person treats you right..you will get there. Reason why you cant imagine..is because you havnt gotten into a relationship w the person. Babe..take things a step at a time.

Note to BBB: Hey I wanna put your heart at rest that Im past hte problem and I know you are too. The prob now..is whether that prob would have affected our bond. I dont wanna question anymore coz its not fair to you to keep asking you the same thing..it makes it seem as if I was getting insecure ..something only couples should do but not us.
Still love you loads as a bro so while I know I cant see you as a BBB coz I feel my title as a SSS has been removed. I know our friendship was there while it lasted.
This time round, we'll slowly become just friends. :)
As usual my belssings to you and your family. :)

I soo wanna enjoy the weekend!

God Bless

No comments: