Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dead Sea scrolls

If you have hte chance, go visit hte Dead Sea Scroll Exhibit. Arts House till early Sept.

Didnt get a chance to go gym..too lazy again..Haiz. Plus it was raining the whole morning.
Instead I heard sermons on my laptop. I managed to clear my table and bags.

So went to the Dead Sea Scroll and it was such a heartwarming experience knowing that God's Word surpasses time and will always remain intact for all. :)

Its interesting really because the curator said that the only intact book of hte bible they found..was Isaiah. So I know God has His heart over that. and some of the parchment fragments they showed had grace teaching in it. :)

After visiting all the exhibits..my conclusion is true to my beliefs. That the things which God holds dear are hte exact thigns that is suffereing from condemnation and rumours and persecution. Hence the rtanslators of the Bible were mostly risking their own lives. Which leads me to firmly believe my arguement that While my dear Pastor Prince is being doubted on his immense riches and our church having bad reputation...that God;s heart is truly with us. Likewise all us christians who go there.
AMEN

Went down to my grandpa's place and saw my niece again. 4 generations in 1 house. I love both of them alot. :) 

God Bless

No comments: