Sunday, August 02, 2009

tired...

Slept till afternoon...had a headache that bugged me so bad that I finally relented to taking panadol. Yes I admit defeat.

In fact Im pretty much admitting defeat to alot of other things...

Watchdf this korean drama series for awhile...it was gonna end anyway....by the end of the show..I knew that I shouldnt be watching love stories. Not that I dont like them. More like I dont wanna get into the happily ever after dreamland thing again. In actual fact...love isnt as easy as we think.

Went to army market to get the light sticks and ended up at the bookshop w YQ.

Alot of questions on howI would want my life to be next time. What should I do with my life?

I'll be honest and say that my fatigue is not entirely due to long hours...its also mental fatigue and I know Im not good at working from 1 event to another event just like that...and because of that..my stress level never really abates.

So heres my plan...cant really say much cause I cant promise much
- by end Sept..do a recording of 1 of my songs
- by end sept..do a demo tape for radio
- within the next 2 years, go for further studying..part-time

The other jobs I wanna try before I settle down into a job for life
- hosting in the zoo
- hosting outside
- tuition
- radio dj
- theatre/sound work

I know my love for the current job now...is because of my students. Nothing would matter if not for my students. the sacrifices I make are for my students whom I find myself thinking of them as baby siblings that need guidance and I truly love.
How can I not be with them and not learn to love them..everyone of them that Ive learnt to be with..has made me who I am now.

Small shout out to my bros around who might not be having the happiest times. Still here for you bros. Thanks for being there and brightening my day w your nonsense or just tolerating my nonsense. Thanks for tolerating my violent natures. every shoulder I slap us a shoulder well cherished.
To my sistas, thanks for accepting my hugs...not everybody is hug-savvy or hug-conscious but you guys are so hug-able :P

God Bless

No comments: