Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday Wisdoms

Woke up today half hearted to go gym so hoped my sista would wake up and thereby giving me exrta motivation to go gym. Unfortunately didnt work and she woke up late. K admittedly i was dissappointed with her coz its not the 1st time but I still love her loads so yah..forgiven.
Plus.. I should have just gone down to run myself..Maybe tomorrow morning then..before i go church
So...while we contemplated the various dates...I came to a conclusion that for the next 2 weeks, we wouldnt be able to meet. yes today was precious time lost..Haiz...lost for a silly reason but nvm...

I rollerbladed around today. came across alot of slopes and bumps and drains and etc that I ended up falling around 3 times. As I bladed and felt my legs hurt and etc..I know my goal wasnt far away and my falls wasnt serious. So me it suddenly became and analogy of life. We cant go through life without falling. But if we let falls hnider us from going through w the route..we lose out on life...That would be the Secular view of it.

Everybody thinks the road to believe in God is a tiresome one. BUT God says that He will bear our burdens and hand us His. He says His yoke is light. then you wonder how His yoke can be light when He had the huge task of spreading God's word and healing everyone who came to Him and was condemmed by everyone?
Things is..His yoke is indeed light. He is the Son of God, fully God and fully human at the same time. He had no sin in Him so He did not have to suffer from the inner Satan taunting Him. He however had Satan taunt Him from outside as He stayed in the wilderness. That He easily fought away because His love for His Father God was great and He knew His status and power.
He went around healing people and that may seem work but whatever One loves to do could never be considered as work. Especially when Jesus did it for His own beloved Father God. He loved us so much. As any person who is doing something for his loved ones.
Lastly..Jesus;s real yoke was the condemnation from His people...but think about why He did that? He did that for us! It is because of us that He had to go through that. All this for us..so that we can have His yoke. His own yoke! the yoke that involves the love and blessings of God..the over abundance of health and carefree worry-less life that Jesus had before He took our yoke.
So knowing this..all the more we have this life to conquer. We as christians have God to give us the standing that we can have favour of people around us. And that He will help us with our worries and cares.
So while Satan would taunts us internally and externally to believe that life is difficult and our falls can not be overcomed. We as christians know better that the goal at the end is wonderful. :)

I felt very good after that blading session. :) In the light of contemplating about further studies...I realize how important it is to stay focused and make life meaningful. I told myself that I should do something that is meaningful to me..every day. It has to be something that would be me to my goal. Whether it is reading the bible or christian book...or spending well used time w students...or doing my radio thing or deciding what to study..etc....I can not have a day that is slacking and of no meaning.

God Bless

No comments: