Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back on the road!!!

Back into Sydney life.
Getting my body back to the right timing...
The next 2 days will be hectic and hte next 1 week will be very eventful if not abit stressful. But then I find stress in everything these days.

Was walking down UNSW main pathway today adn got to know a singaporean girl who started to ask me if I wanted to join them at their church. I admit I was keen to have a look. Somehow I felt abit of peace and want to do so that should be interesting. :) Maybe this time I will find a church and a church group that will bring me close to God the way He wants me to.

I still miss Singapore.

I miss Ian & Stephen and the rest of the farmily. I miss hte students especially comperes. Because I share such a similar passion with them and I feel liek I have so much I wanna share with them. I also miss the ISCians because they are such a colourful group and have sooo much love.

I miss my family. In different intensities. I miss my cousins and my niece and nephews. I miss my sister. Older than me but sometimes just makes me wonder how old she actually is. She makes me laugh and Im so happy for her that she's married but its sad to not see her at home.
I do miss the elder generation but not as closely as with those ive played with since young.
I still have concerns about teh health of my family but not sure how to help it..sigh

Yap I shouldnt be thinking about Singapore if Im meant to concentrate on Sydney and all thats happening here. Need to focus! No i may not be enthusiastic about what Im currently doing but my concentration still needs to be here...

RRAAWWWRRRR!

Someone used to call me a fighter..like Xena. That was while I was in JC.
I choose to think that when I need it, I have the same fighting spirit as before. Just need the right frame of mind. Dont need to be muscle woman..just need to be focused and not let stress defeat me.

RRAAWWWRRR!

God is with me. And if He's with me, who can be against me?


God Bless!


No comments: