Thursday, July 19, 2012

Man up Ning

Yap! As the title says. MAN UP! Or as my classmate says, " Harden the F^&* UP!

In this industry, women cant be soft cookies. They need to be tough and get things done.

Likewise even though ive had 1.5years of this, I still need to keep telling myself to toughen up. Orelse this industry isnt for me.

Tomorrow is gonna be a really tough day but Im gonna keep telling myself that Ive had tougher days.

Sometimes, NOTHING goes our way. we just bite the bullet and do it... theres no space for "BUT"

absolutely no space...


Im gonna hang on to my ex PE teachers comment about me..that Im a fighter. I dont know if she really meant it..but sometimes will power is all one needs to get things done. And so if will powers all I have, then its what I will give.

I know God's got my back.

God Bless

1 comment:

RUI CHUEN WONG said...

Love this post!
Man Up Ningjie!
Jiayou!
You can do it! =D