Sunday, July 15, 2012

Okay so maybe sometimes Im not as strong as I think myself to be

Didn't cry when I left but I wasn't happy... also teared a few times. Gladly sister wasn't there coz that wouldn't have worked. Dont know why..maybe its the wedding and her new life that sorta makes me feel protective of her.Not that I dont trust Keith! Of all people in her life, I trust him the most to look after her.

Anyway I got into the departure hall, went through security and because I decided not to check in my luggage, my baby swiss army knife got confiscated... if I recall, my sis gave it to me..

Got on the plane and scoot is definitely very very minimalist. Food not provided and hence if u do want food, you gotta buy it off them etc. No in flight entertainment as well. At least I was tired so it wasn't that bad. Just sleep lor.

Maybe because I slept, the flight seemed shorter. Good!

Nw that Im back, Im a bit numb..miss family and all but not enough to feel upset..

Only sad bit is that theres no one in the house to say hi to... the rest are in Vic.

This 1.5 years Im gonna have to forget about Singapore and work hard in Sydney..

Go on Ning! You can do it!

God Bless


No comments: