Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Very much blessed

So i know I was upset about coming back to sydney because theres so much I felt I was missing. But having close friends in Sydney and having the internet does help.

While I can't say Im a good friend-maker in school, Im glad that I at least have 1 or 2 in school whom I love to bits and whom I do like spending time with.

The internet also helped me keep in touch with my brothers. we're literally on diff corners of the planet. Singapore, Aus and UK. We started a dropbox folder that will help us make music together :) Im excited!!!!

Anyway Im reminded today that Im very blessed. very very blessed to know the people I know. Love the people I love and who love me.

Things can be a lot worse from the start but God has kept me safe and blessed me with love that transcends time and geographical space.

Love my brothers to bits and pieces and love my sistas and sister to bits too.

GOd Bless

No comments: