Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This week will be smooth! I claim it dangit!

Got essay due next monday and Im gonna give it my best shot dangit! Im also not gonna get stressed dangit!

RRAAWWRRR!

Yes I guess a few people are worried about me and my depressing moods int eh past 1.5years but dont worry. God is with me. When Im depressed, its because I havnt been speaking to Him using His blessings for me etc.

And besides, Ive had the lowest level of depression I could ever have and that is as low as I am willing to go so I wont ever let myself go down there again. :)

Other than that, I swear I have no life because my weekends are boring. Ive only just taken up dancing again. Not to mention wanting to sing again...but havnt got down to looking for a singing coach. That and its blooddyyy expensive can.

I admit I do miss Singapore and I miss everyone there but Im gonna keep chugging on to finish my NIDA years

I dont know if I could ever come to a point where I would wanna stay in Aus. Which is good for those who are depending on me to go back to SG, but honestly still seems like it isnt an issue.

Anyway was looking at photos today of those i love in SG and its reminding me of who I really am. Whot eh real Ning is. This will always serve as a reminder to me of what my potential is. I will do it!

Pfftt essay shmaasssay! I can do this shizz!  GGGRRRRRR!!!!

God Bless

No comments: