Friday, July 13, 2012

Why does the next 1.5years seem like too long a time?

So I dont know why but Im feeling quite sad about tomorrow night's flight. I should be geared to go and find it normal because I've flown to Sydney countless times. Somehow just thinking about my flight is making me sad to the point of tears.

There is nothing that won't be here when I get back at the end of next year...

Yes things will change but time changes everything regardless of whether we are there or not...

Im glad that i managed to meet up with most of the people I love..

And as usual I miss my students and Im reminded of myself as a person through all those I know.

Maybe admittedly Im easily homesick...hmmm


God Bless

1 comment:

RJ said...

you will be dearly missed too here, for not comin back! cos i had been askin when u will be back when it was holiday! haha..
but do enjoy the holidays thr too!! won't get much chance to explore other countries once u r back workin!=p