Friday, February 29, 2008

Blasted lack of chinese

Was reasoning (because I cant call it a quarrel or a debate) with a china student....damn it..she made me tear. I wasnt sad for her or sad for myself...I was just pissed and exasperated...damn it...

Had a migraine...symptoms of things to come sadly...then my bowling sucked BIG TIME! Avg: 80+ when my 1st game was a wonderful 124! My highest all time! Now that the rest of my games pulled the avg down...124 doesnt matter anymore..pity. Yes I can hear my colleague laughing from the other side of school!

After work, went down to SPSE clubhouse to see how the instructor looks like. Mr Yang. His 1st comment, after giving me "The Scan" from head to toe, twice...."Hen Nian Qing" ie: Very young ah. I replied with a "not really lah" after a 2 sec lag. My students all saw this hahaha and thanks to them being there...made it more..em....less....akward. Spent time with the students, had a chance to see the instructor do his thing..instruct I mean. As he played the violin.....I could tell the evident difference in standards...Damn..we have lots to do...

Went to DXO with Hope for some latin dance.its cool and we got inspiration from it..for our lunch concerts...and did i meniton that the emcee was BLOODY GOOD LAH! Shit! And the thing abt watching pple dance latin dance ans salsa...its damn hot! But I know I could never bring myself to learn not because I dont like the music or I dnt like to dance..but because I cant dance and Im definitely not comfortable with dancing with guys...maybe without contact it would be better...but with contact, Id rather be a lesbian... So if I should ever hope to learn dancing like that...Id learn it when I get a relationship hahahaha Hope gave me the weird look but thats how I am man. I am THAT paranoid. *shrugs* But another thing I thought as I walked out of DXO...was how much I wanted my comperes to try dancing...in fact from what I see..dancing and acting and singing really do help bring out a compere.... :) So maybe I'll take that into consideration at the next audition.

Anyway Im currently in need of entertainment or stuff to do so my heart is almost set on learning swimming, sign language...and doing some comm service. Please join me if you can coz company is always welcome.

God Bless

No comments: