Thursday, February 14, 2008

Comperes...

Am I being too harsh. Am I being unreasonable in making them aim for something they might not even be interested in? Is it too mean?

Should I then be asking them what they want to get out of these 3 years in Comperes? Maybe I shud huh...Maybe I should include that in the camp...I never approved Comperes as just being a club where you are given duties to do...more like a clubt hat loves to crap and hangout and laugh till our tummies hurt..that sorta thing...

But why can't it be like that. Maybe i didnt make myself clear of that...that comperes is mroe than talking...its a lifestyle..hahahah..no..really...it takes alot to be a compere...and unless you really want to be one...ur motivation will be lost in the end....

I want to say all this to comperes.....the urge to say what I feel abt comperes is akin to the same urge I had when I wanted to tell someone abt my love for my ex..last time I mean. The feeling that runs so deep that no matter how deep a well, you cant dig deep enough to get the words for it. Words like exhilirating, exciting, beyond words, insatiable, addictive...is not...enough. :(

My love for these comperes..runs from the love for the profession....

The next round of auditions for comperes...I will not make the same mistake... I will pick the best from the best....I will drill intot hem that committement is as impt as the skills...

God Bless

No comments: