Monday, February 11, 2008

My New Year!

Its 5 glorious days of holidays! Wohooo! Back at work today and trying to be positive... :) Hi Ho! Hi Ho! Its off to work I go! (music...) Hi Ho! Hi Ho! Hi Ho! Hi Ho! (no pun intended on my surname) Imagine the 7 dwarfs singing as they march off to the mines.


So in Chronological order...

New Year Eve - 6 Feb

Bowling w colleagues...5 rounds of bowling! Play until middle ringer and wedding finger (if thats watcha call it) is painful. Average score? Emm 80+

Dinner at aunties place (dad's side)



New Year Day - 7 Feb

Breakfast at auntie's place...watched Singing In The Rain and Howl's Moving Castle DVDs till 4pm, went to granny's place (mum's side) for dinner.
Explored Terminal 3 with sis, uncles and cousin Alan till dinner



New Year 2nd Day - 8 Feb

Lunch at auntie's place till 4pm, met Ian, Stephen, Franceen & Emily for Steamboat Dinner at Novena



Sat - 9 Feb

Visited Director with Angel & Helmi, went for recee for my walk...lasted 6hours...went to Granny's place for BBQ



Sun - 10 Feb

Stayed home till afternoon, went Novena to walk around, dinner at home etc



Was happy to see my cousins happily attached hahaha :) Im the only one who hasnt found a classmate to be with hahahha (insider joke..dont take it for real) But its cool! Their "other halfs" seem comfortable and I tried to be as friendly as possible..at the expense of my cousins at times hahahah alot of childhood stories retold hahahah When we walked around with them, it felt good!



Took a pic of Baby Ally and her mum, Jillian (my cousin) and I still cant believe that they look sooo alike! I cant believe it! Its like looking at my cousin when she was a kid again! :) Hahahah

My sis's bf also came and seeing how he treats her and how he makes her laugh... :) Amen!



Took some pics here and there with family and during recee. some of which I posted on facebook and frenster etc... shall put some here too. :)

Ally Baby (my first shot of her facing the camera)


Sis, Keith & Grandma Boss (call her that coz of her crossed arms..macham "Lao Da")


Mum's side grandma & grandpa. My granny still thinks my grandpa is handsome hahahaha. My grandpa was just modest. Love em!

I thank My Heavenly Father for the love and strength and health and all well being that He has given to my family. Both sides. My God is an AWESOME God! And for all of you who read this...I spread my blessings to you too. God Bless!

No comments: