Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V Day to all love birds!

Love is in the air on valentines day! :) Its sweet yet excessively commercial that its making me diabetic hahahaha Nonetheless let all couples be happy together today..even if all other days have been less romantic :)

So I was sick and bored last night. Nothing to do watsoever..had to resort to pleading my sis for some...any..form of entertainment. We ended up watching Dexter on her PC. If some of you see a cartooned kid scientist with a dumbass blond sister, trying to take over the world...at the mention of Dexter...Nope! Its not Dexters Laboratory and like me, you've sorely mistaken. My sis wont stoop so low. On the contrary, Dexter is abt a psychopathic cop who kills other psychopaths! A morbid storyline with a humourous tinge provided by the main character's thoughts. Yes I admit it was interesting....but at the beginning...the thought of not knowing how violent it cud get, I remarked, " Do i have to watch this part?!?!? Eee! Nooooo!"
And that was my encounter. By the 1st episode, my sis said, "k you have a choice..to continue on to the next episode..or to stop here" ...
Ning: k stop here..time to sleep
Amazingly enough...my nose stopped dripping while I watched but the moment i went back to my room...the faucet turned on again....

Im now all better. Took wendy's advice to squeeze 1/2 lemon, add water and down...k I didnt down it...wud have been a grueling experience.

Aside from watching Dexter, I ended up continuing with my long forgotten diary. Havnt written for ages but had an itch to write something..to say things that I cant even put on this blog. No matter how idealistic some young bloggers are, I still think its not a good idea to put your heart & soul into a blog. Some things are just to current to put on.
So I wrote & wrote & wrote..think its lasted 4-5 pages long..and still going... Think I emptied abt abit of inner ramblings that I couldnt empty for a long while. :)

Didnt touch my songwriting book...had the inspiration but lacked the ability to put it to words. Plus Im not a musician...so my tunes get very lame at times...hahahahaha

Today...Im just normal. Okay happy....very hungry...and cant wait for this sunday's walk and next wed's video shoot! Cant wait!

K lots to do! Lotsa love to everyone I know, regardless of your marital status!

God Bless!

No comments: