Wednesday, February 20, 2008

money

Haiz...been abit stressed by money. Im sooo sure its Satan who always devises plans..ways for me to lose money...not that I gamble...

Anyway..once again he has done it and I hate that... Im trying soo hard to get back at him and tell him straight in the face that He can take away my money...but God always rewards me with more.

Like the time I lost my laptop..had to pay for the loss. Of course my family doesnt know abt it because if htey did, my mum would freak out and my dad would give the all fatherly warnings and both will go, "why you so careless? Told you to watch your stuff, See! Everytime leave your stuff lying around!"

I had the intention of saving up for my further studies...haizzzz.. its gonna take alot of effort

Anyway...My trust is in God. I know He will not let me die in hunger from lack of money..He will provide me with shelter and a future...In Christ alone!

Thinking abit..it led me to remember that God paid for my laptop..my colleagues raised funds for me to pay off part of it..then my performance bonus and the allowance I got for my work..and also tution fee..helped to pay it off...although Id much rather have that money to save up...He nonetheless gave me enough money so that I didnt have to take it off my savings. Im sure this time He will do the same. :) Why? Coz my God is my Holy Father and He loves me..and as much as the riches in His kingdon in Hevaen, He will bless me likewise! :)

So I thank God for this deliverance! :)

Dont believe me? Get to know Him yourself!

Anyway Im super tired now.....had a forum int eh morning..then gave training for the whole day.

God Bless

No comments: