Thursday, February 28, 2008

My time...

Started to think up many ways to kill time after work. Want to learn stuff eg: swimming, sign language etc...Damn! all needs money...Trying not to be depressed abt money issues because I know it will go away sooner or later.

alot of paper on my table that I feel the need to sweep them all away...gotta get out my planner to jot down everything I need to do today....wah lao aye (WLA from henceforth)
Need music but no new songs seem to wiggle into my busy radioless lifestyle...lose track of music...i mean latest music... Anyone wanna contribute music to my ears? new ones? :)

Finally found the singer of the song I always wanted...singer: Lin Zhi Xuan...from You Ke Li Lin...
Yes call me old. They're now defunked but very much a part of my musical lifestory. :) Mona Lisa's Tears & Dan Shen Qing Ge.

God help me get over this day.

God Bless

No comments: