Monday, February 18, 2008

Helluva walk!

Sat & sun zoomed off sooo quickly...

Sat
Had meeting with ISC peeps...maybe one day I'll not go for hteir meeting and see what happens... Will they be able to get their work done?
We had lunch after that and joked abt stuff etc...went tot he library after that to destress and borrow books...Forogt how wonderfult he library could be.

Sun
Slept late and woke up early (bad combi) prepared for my walk by lining up the maps and drawing the route. Maps are fun!
Went to Cityhall before that to get mosquito repellent...if they breed, we bleed...
So turns out alot of them stood me up and hence I was left with (including myself) 4 peeps...quite comfortable with that actually..nonetheless. I feelt bad for Benny..the smallest and the quietest... Evidently...Saad & I speak on a totally different level that Poor benny might not have understood most of the time.
By 4pm..Saad & friend were tired and they left early. I would say that I could be dissappointed...but I tried not to. After all not eveyrone is as mad as me to walk arnd Spore for 6hours & be happy abt it. Did I mention that Im aching now?
Arbd 4 something, Charlie joins in and Yun Liang joins in too....we head to Fort Canning Hill to explore...by the time we got to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station..it was 7 something close to 8.
We headed to Harbourfront for dinner.
Benny & I highfived for our persistence in completeing the walk...despite the current lack of strength. :P

Dinner, my colleague joined us, we all had dinner,then went upstairs to relax under the stars. :) Cool sight of the river & stars... Its been a long time since Ive gotten a chance to relax and have the wind blowing in my face..and sing out in public. :)

All in all Id say it was still a good walk...did my tourist guiding bit and enjoyed the company etc Hope the guys enjoyed my efforts. Next next week is round 2 with Saad (to complete his walk)

I went home tired and sleepy and emotionless hahahahah. Lets sayt eh walk was a good way to take my mind off certain things. :)

Pictures coming soon!

God Bless

No comments: