Tuesday, February 05, 2008

a whole load of love....

went w my ISC president & vice P to NP yesterday evening for NP ISC's 14 anniversary.
Emmm...I see that both sides still have places to learn from and they have to learn from each other....

Received an invite from ex..to facebook and I added him in. You know what??!?!? i was just thinking abt us in the morning! And I thought to myself that Im glad the feelings are over. Im glad that Im finally able to bury the feelings....I came to a conclusion long ago that we never stop loving someone...its finding others to love too that stops us from thinking back ont he love we miss. And the opposite of extreme love...is extreme hate....not saying that the end of a strong relationship wud result in extreme hate...but if something is not done delicately..then hate appears...Im so glad I'm passed it... :)
Now facing him and seeing his new love, is something I can truly wish him well for. I also now know that...I cant treat him like the bestest best bro he used to be. Because with that buried relationship...is buried alot of other moments which require replacing..so If given a chance..Id like to take another chance to be friends with him and be best buds with him...but all that has to be from step one again. And this time..I know my limits....
So...its not uncomplishable...just...time consuming and both sides have to have the same goal. :)
Even now that he's taken a step to say hi, I no longer feel the memories seeping in. :)
You can say Ive gotten over him and moved on. If so then congrats to me cause it took me abt 4 years hahahahhaha

Hey bro, Im sooo glad its finally over! Im sooo glad I can face you and your gf! Hahahha Im sooo happy for you. To find someone whom you can love and be loved. Someone whom your mum loves too! :) Good for you! May you guys stay happy and loving and endearing to each other till the end of time! Thats would be the best relationship to have! :)

I look at myself now and I cna still believe Im blessed. I prayed to God and said, " I know you are able to see the entire length of my life in one glance and I know that it is all good. I know you've prepared the best for me and all I have to do is wait for the times to come. I rest in your arms that allt he things I worry abt..my problems and all..have been solved and provided for. That I will get a job of my dreams, I will get someone to love and be loved...and etc...I rest in your providence."

He used to say that knowing someone is not coincidence but providence...I agree. God has his ways.

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin! Just came across your blog and after reading it, it made me realise how little I actually know about you. You're an amazing , kind , thoughtful person with a great spirit and I'm really glad that we're family. :)
By the way, little Ally says hi as well!

Love,
Jill