Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 weeks of Grad Ceremony...1 month of Robocup....

Wandi and guys moved into SP today to set upt he sound. As expected..the equipment they brought in was more than needed. Poor guys were "dissappointed" for the wasted energy in carrying the load and lack of work available during the event. Understandable...I sorta thinkt hey did a good job dealing with the dissappointment.

I sorta feel its a sad world that girls cant be sound guys..not just because of the title but also coz it takes mus-cels (as Jenny rightly pronounce it) and a whole load of time. Time that girls might not necessary want to lose...

I guess this Grad C will be a good time for me to practice my newly acquired skill...okay mostly theory based...Since my good friend Wandi will be there..I'll grab a few tutorials from him hahahahahahhaa

 Im also excited that my students would learn how to work that sound system...learn how its patcched up etc..althought now that I come to mention abt it...it might be abit too much for them.
 Personally...I know I wanna learn how to EQ...

BTW..I bought myself an IPodTouch. :D *BIG GLITTERING GRIN*
Walked around the BEST for a soild close to 1.5hrs...came back to the same display window 4 times...allt eh times..staring at only 1 thing...the price range of a single IPOD touch...$500 is tough!

I still hate Iphone users BTW hahaha so dnt think Id stop grumbling if ur an Iphone User...hahaha Coz its no end until I get one hahahaI guess now that I have an Itouch, my desire is appeased for now hahahah

Also managed to catch this really cool emcee at Bishan. He does chinese, hokkien, engllish..he sings, etc He's fluent and he's funny and he's smooth! Geez! I couldnt helpp but sms my students abt him and he most definitely got me thinking abt my chinese standard...Hmmpphhh
 1 day!

So here it is..I know what I want to achieve this 2 weeks! (For myself that is...)
- Sign language test
- Sound lessons possibly w EQ

And in the long run...better chinese... try lah Hao Mah?

I also learnt 1 thing abt myself today...I act hero when Im not meant to be one. I act independent when I do need pple to help me. Tsk tsk

All the best for the next 2 weeks!

God Bless

No comments: