Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sun and Rain..pros and cons

4 days of Grad Ceremony...IT HAS STARTED!!!!

Ended 2nd day with sore legs...Stupid Ning think she super hero...happy happy bounce back and forth...
the 1st day ended with rain and my shoes and socks were soaked..made my knees and feet ache..spoilt my mood...

Sweet and sour kind of feeling seeing my students graduate...Had a whiteboard with the words
"LIKE FINALLY LA!! www.KnewYouCudDoIt/goodluck/come_back_soon/Missyou.com.sg"
Took photos with everyone of them that i could find.

Anyway..getting tired because of the Sun. Stupid Ning play under the sun untill she sleepy....damn..

Also getting easily irritated with the Comperes. Sorry Guys...
I guess I expected alot more from them that they thought...Is it asking for too much?
Im not pissed k..Im not really very dissappointed either..just that I know more can be done.

Dunno how I can last for the next few days...

God Bless

No comments: