Saturday, May 15, 2010

Decided enough was enough...

Grad Ceremony is coming..getting paranoid....

Hopefully this time round..the event wud go smoothly...

Thankfully got sound guys to help so I can focus on comperes. Thanks Wandi, Izzat, Ansari, Rahmat, Emm wats his name..(sya?) &..HELMI!....thanks all for helping with the set up. I know the techrider was wrong and u guys had to shift all the stuff over...and I know u guys got bored waiting for rehearsals...and catering to the sudden changes..incuding my side..Thanks Azwan and the rest also for helping to set up the stuff outside..
Terimah Kasih! I know Id be pissed/Sian too if I had to bring all the load of stuff and not need to use it...
Gonna need your help for the next 1 week..and hope to get some knowledge off you guys...

And looks like I got a new bro out of the entire thing...Sorta got down to telling Wan off for calling me names hahaha Not bad names..but names that are not really appropriate..

I guess there are some names that ud reserve for the best one...And that is what it is to me. And I dont want people to get wrong  ideas so yah. yes hearts are very mallable.
Btw...not that I dnt respect the new bro of mine...just that I cant look at him w a straight face.
Im happy Ive ironed things out and Im glad I can out my foot down and stand by God's promise of His own provision..
And I know where I stand....God is my deciding factor. My past experience has already taught me that.


Dnt get me wrong k. I dnt plan to be a nun...but I plan to use God's love and grace as a benchmark...the best one has to be Christian.

Sorta seems weird saying all this in my blog..esp when 28 is looming around the corner and child games arent popular amonngst my age groups..but this is truly wat i feel.

I believe that He will give me someone who loves Him and has the mental, spiritual, physical and financial capabilities to support me and vice versa.

Last I want now is to get someon who rocks my boat...

God Bless

1 comment:

Jas said...

Dont worry Ning, that someone will come soon and I shall dance at your wedding..wheeee :D Love you lots and see you soon! Miss you.