Friday, May 21, 2010

Grad C is over!!!

After all the 4 days..Im prob 4 shades darker... Haiz

Must admit that this Grad C was fun.

Its truly the one time that I can be w my comperes train them..see how the juniors are like etc. Some have potential..some are good..some..not so good..but it means more trainings..

Despite all that and the weather getting into my nerves...I do appreciate the seniors being there to cheer them on...to keep them company and advize them. Even the seniors have much to learn...


Another thanks goes out to the guys who have been helping me with the music. giving me more time to focus on the comperes... Same bunch of guys for the past few SP events...same bunch of nice guys. You respect them..they do the same...most impt thing...be humble......

As usual..Wandi was there to irritate me and it did get to me at first...but I made things quite clear..
Must thank him for giving me the free audio lessons..Dnt know whether I really got it..but Im trying..and I will try not to forget what I learnt..as they all say... practice more..haiz... yes Cikgu..
I guess i shud say that Im blessed to have such people around who are willing to teach..some of them dnt want to. Wats worse.. some of them look like they cud bite ur head off...Yes I am blessed.
I know I made too many mistakes in the 4 days...but i wnt give up...I wont!

Anyway these 4 days have brought me down memory lane too...bad and good memories...sorta made me abit emo...
Ive been trying to get myself out of the emo state since Monday...

Time to sleep...

God Bless!

2 comments:

Jas said...

Ningster, you need to rest! Its over now. Our juniors will pick up, this batch is promising.
Love you :D

ningster said...

Now all of them Jas..there are some whom Im very sure I regret taking in... And Evan asked me why I picked them too...

I wasnt just tired because of hte sun babe..I was tired of the lack of proactiveness of the seniors too.

I mean when Alia, Mad and Celeste and Yanhan were there...they were dancing to Nobody But You instead of being there to listen.

After that I got fed up and let them run around w Aaron and the other junior...

I gave them a piece of my mind on the last evening...

for all 11 sessions..i heard myself saying the same things...

Im not mad at them..but Im not happy either...

You know what I mean...they take thhings for granted and then..complain abt things being sucky..not always..but esp when Im there...coz they know Id be there...to correct them before the actual thing started...