Thursday, May 06, 2010

Fing pissed with self...

Im so pissed that I seriously dont wanna see any of my students now...for fear that Id scream and shout at them for unreasonable reasons....

for teh Fing second time, Im missing sign language and while in the depths of my head, Im blaming allt eh things that I have to do...I know that all this would be done if I was more organised and thats why im even more pissed and even more dissappointed with myself...

I cant help but bang the table and swear at nobody or somebody or myself because I finally brought my heart and deterination down to finish this blasted course and yet ONCE AGAIN I M MISSING THE TEST!!!!

I could so kill satan if he could actually be killed...AARRGHHHHH!!!!!

And the most comical part of it all!!!! ITS SIGN LANGUAGE and wat better way to swear than w hand signs!

............................................................................................................................................

*cooling down*
............................................................................................................................................

Super sian mode......


God Bless Me....

No comments: