Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Emo

@Jas: yes babe..u will and I will make sure you do but dnt need to start practicing anytime soon. And I miss you too sweets. Come down to grad C rehearsal and some fo the days?
@Sam you too (i have a feeling ur reading this too)

K so anyway.. felling abit emo today...most prob coz it rained..was planning to catch the Arts Fest opening but the rain was an issue.

Since the Guitarists Concert, Yiruma's River Flows In You has been stuck in my head and since its such an emo-able song...I was listening to it today..

Got to catch up w 2 good friends...Yuen Tak and Edwin..different times and we talked abt the past..abt the future etc..and on both instances I sorta felt abit regretful on not using my timme wisely...I cud have learnt soooo much more last time...

Now..everything is abt money and time..both of which I dnt have the luxury of getting in abundance...

Anyway..good news! I finally passed my BSEE1 for sign language..the test I was sooo worried about was still quite okay...but i need to keep practicing if i wanna get past BSEE2...

Anyway...baack to emo-ing..I realized that a person's true emotional state of mind..is reflected at night..when they are the only one left awake int eh house...staring out of the window..at the world outside.
Or maybe its just me coz my house is quite high...hence there is a view to look at...whillle others..might only be able to look out at the carpark. But u get my point...
Anyway..I realize that there is a songlist for my emo-ing self..and most of it is instrumental..
1) Yiruma - River Flows In You
2) Fantaghiro OST
3) Michael Nyman - The Piano OST
4) Caution LUST OST
5) La Valse D' Amelia OST
6) Handel's Sarabande
7) Josh Groban - Per Te/Alejate/Cinema Paradiso/In Her Eyes/Alla Luce Del Sole

Havnt figured out what I wud do for my kids during Grad C...too many to count so I cant do it for all...
Dunno...

K time to sleep...need strength..tomorrow is a new day and things to settle etc...

God Bless

No comments: