Sunday, May 09, 2010

:)

No title because I dnt have an appropriate title.

This week has been tough for me..alot of emotional/self critical moments that made me lose my fightting spirit.

Its funny co every sunday night, I feel the strain of going back to work...not only coz its work..but because I feel like Im leaving the day of peace and back into battle.

Yesterday was Sp Guitarists Concert and despite the problems we had during rehearsals....Im sooo glad that we could make it. Before the event...the bunch of us christians..huddlde outside Audi and just prayed and claimed His love and blessings for us! That made us feel calm!

The concert went well with as little problems as possible and Liyi  & I were sooo proud of them...we were also soooo in love with God for His hand on our concert. Our cues were quite smooth...the club members didnt seem nervous...they tried their very best! I was soo in love with Jesus!

And before I sang the last 2 songs for the concert...I raised my hands and gave praise to God in my heart.
It is of course time to see the new students join the clubs under me. Im also praying for all my clubs that they would get enough good members in their clubs. Esp, Makeup artists, SPARC and Comperes...

More next time!

Time to get ready to go to church!

God Bless!

No comments: