Thursday, May 13, 2010

less than a week before Grad Ceremony starts...

Grad C is coming again...it s a joyous occassion coz my little "children" are old and mature enough to fly off into the working world. Some of them Ive had the joy of working with closely..some..for a short period of time but nonetheless still memorable.

Yet let me reassure you that all the memories are good...

So in the next 2 weeks, I will saying " good luck and see you soon" to a bunch of students with mixed feelings. :)

Coz I'll miss seeing them in school, in the club...miss having meals with them..miss joking with them..

And dnt blame me if I tear...coz I spent my last 3 yrs in your lives and the time I had with you guys wud never be lesser than not being there at all.

I will get myself a small white board for Grad C..to write a msg and take photos with my dear students..

Im sure I know why teachers love their jobs...coz at the end of the day...they know they are alie when  they feel happy/sad to see their "cildren" go.

God Bless

No comments: